Saturday, July 18, 2015

SEW PRETTY

 
 
afternoon my friends
 
 
I must firstly apologise for not being here and posting on my blog
 
 
I've just been so busy I haven't had time
 
I promise I shall make time in the future
 
I would like to share with you a little 3d sewing machine I made
 
 
 
I cut the template out on my silhouette cameo


 
I brought it a long time ago , just haven't had the time to make it 

 
though am sorry but I cant remember which shop I purchased it from


 
papers are from mix and match
 
sweet floral patterns

 
 
coloured tilde in my copics
 
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
R81, R83, R85, R89
B23, B32, B60
W1, W2, W3
E35, E47, E49
 
enjoy the rest of your evening
 
x hugs jane x
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Seeeew very pretty, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town this week.
    Hugs
    Christina
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful creation. Great work. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!!! Great design!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...