Saturday, December 27, 2014

sweet paris box

 
 
hello blogger friends
 
 
been so busy with work , Christmas and TV cards
finally
I've had time to make a little something
 
 
just because
 
 
I received the new magnolia tilda stamps
in the post a while before Christmas
and haven't had time
 
 
I wanted to make something a little different
seems its been a while since I've posted
 
I made a gift box which I shall display on my dressing table
 

 
I coloured tilda in my copics
using
 
e000 e00 e04 e11 e21 r20
r81 r83 r85 r89
g99 g94 g82 g21 yg11
e37 e35 e31


 
coloured cardstock for the box  
sweet Paris papers from dovecraft for decoration
 
 
used lots of die cuts
flowers
beads
 
thank you for all your lovely comments
 
sorry I am not able to reply to them all
 
x hugs Jane x 
 
challenges I am entering
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. How adorable Jane, really love this, you have done a fabulous job, so very pretty, love it!!

    All the best for the new year!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Jane.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.
    Hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Jane. I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully. The embellishments look fabulous.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box. I love your coloring and all the beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining Tilda´s Town this week.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift box, Jane! Lots of beautiful details and I love your colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!
    Very beautyfull colouring, love it!!
    Thanks for joining TFM challenge.

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...