Tuesday, July 22, 2014

butterfly friends

evening all

kit and clowder is having a facebook challenge

using this wonderful all dressed up image 

which you get free 

if you enter

what a pretty image

and oh what a challenge it was for me 

so many little details

several < yes several > ended up in the bin before i finally felt pleaased enough to make a card

here is my card 


i coloured her with my copics

sorry though i didnt keep a note of my colours
 

i added

flowers
tuelle
ribbon
lace
beads
doiley
 

and a 

your the best sentiment

as my boys teacher will recieve it tomorrow
 
as a thankyou for all shes done throughout the school year for my little ashton 
 
enjoy the rest of your evening
 
x hugs jane x

a

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...