Sunday, May 11, 2014

baby aurora

afternoon bloggers

dont you just love crafty sundays 

spent the whole day ( so far ) crafting in my pjs

whoohoo
was flicking through my computer yesterday 
and
came across some wonderful digital images 

oh my ... where have they been hiding

took me ages to decide on one 

but my what a wonderful selection 

i choose this little beauty 


couldnt wait to colour her in my copics

with it being mothers day in the world today

im sure a little girls mum would love this 
 used my ebosser and cut lots of dies
papers were also from one of my favourite etsy shops
enjoy the rest of your sunday 
im off to colour more
x hugs jane x




3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable, I am going to have to take a closer look at the images. You have coloured her beautifully and I love the papers.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the layers and pretty colours. What a fun image... gotta love those ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow how beautiful! That image is so adorable! I will have to check them out! Your cards are always gorgeous! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...