Thursday, March 13, 2014

happy birthday tilda

afternoon everyone

been so excited to get colouring on my new stamps

it was such a lovely sunny day 

but i sat in and made a card 

i coloured this lovely new magnolia stamp with my copics 

template for the card was made up in my silhouette cameo

added lots of die cuts 

yes i love my die cuts

used ribbon, lace, pearls, flowers

butterfly, string and a happy birthday sentiment 
going to enjoy the rest of the day now 
have a lovely day 
x hugs jane x



8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane. A beautiful image and design with perfect embellishments.
    It is lovely to get out in the sun but you can now admire your card long after the sun has disappeared.
    Have a lovely evening.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card with gorgeous detail. I love the butterflies and the gorgeous new Tilda image.
    Thanks for joining in with our Add Some Green challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful Jane! I adore your card
    Thank you for joining MDUC for our 5th birthday challenge. Hope to see you again,
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! Love the layout and the wonderful butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jane, fabulous colour combo, shape and use of those pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, I think I need this stamp, my Mom and sister are both Libra's, love it, Thanks for joining us at MDUC and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is STUNNING. Thanks for sharing at MDUC
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...